Sunday 2 January 2011

Tell me quando quando quando

While some discuss the future of orienteering in Portugal, others keep training hard like the future is setted on the safest routes. It's a way to face the sad moment portuguese orienteers are living. I would say that right now, orienteering in Portugal «is lost»! Orienteers don't know when or where (or IF) will run international races, selection races and so on.

So, the best to do is keep training and fighting for our personal goals for 2011... (just hope our federation take us to the right place to make it possible). This time I spent a few days at Norte Alentejo, on a training camp organized by GD4caminhos and Ori-Estarreja clubs. 4 days, 8 orienteering trainings and the goals for the camp were achieved. It's fantastic that now these two clubs train together finally I can participate on nice training camps from time to time.

Even being on a dark shadow I keep my fingers crossed for a bright sun for the portuguese orienteering... cause WE ALL deserve it.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment