Monday 16 November 2009

Saturday night da ba da dan dee na na na ;)


Saturday night da ba da dan dee na na na... pretty baby;)

No..saturday night wasn't time for training on the dance floor but it was the same fun! I ran night orienteering training, 7km, 17controls and 61min runing. I was quite satisfied with my training..! Last season I started to run a bit more at night because before I was always too scared to do it. So it was pretty nice to me to feel confortable in the forest, thinking on map and nothing else (like monsters or bad men in the forest ;)

I made a stupid mistake to the first control (yeah..it was the first one since many months) but then everything went fine. I could run as much straight as possible (there was some green) and I tried to avoid paths also to make it worth.

It was also funny because on the previous weekend we had a training camp of the national team on the same map and actually we ran on the same places and even in the same controls but, sincerely, I didn't realize about this during night! With my small lamp I just could read the map and see some meters in front so everything seemed new :)


No comments:

Post a Comment