Saturday 21 November 2009

I miss...

I miss the river, the park, the snow, the laught of the girls, the nice words of the coach, the thursday night orienteering trainings, the kilimanjaro, the sunny but very cold days...
I miss Jagniatkow kilometers path, the cross laps, the long long trainings on Sundays, the skiing time in Szklarska Poreba...
I miss the friends and I miss the coach! Yes I really do.
Winter trainings are much pleasant and much easier when you run on such a nice group of friends and with such great coach...Training more than 500min per week alone, with my headphones, is boring. I've been remembering a lot the nice winter training I had last season...
I really miss it a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. We miss you too. U should come back to Wroclaw :)Everybody would be happy.
    Last monday we started our preporations to next season, so we are few weeks after You... I hope we'll have posibilities to run together this winter :D so see you SOOOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to start learn Polish and to come back:)

    ReplyDelete