Wednesday 1 June 2011

Golden long distance

Last weekend the first portuguese national champs started with long and relay.The terrain was really nice, starting by the sea on the sand dunes and then some long legs on the pine forest. My race wasn't good as I wanted. I started very nervous and at control number 4 I was already loosing about 3 and half minute.During all race I never felt I was running on a good flow as I was always making stupid things - from 15 seconds mistake at the control area till 3'mistake on a stupid route choice. I started quite nervous and couldn't manage the feeling during a big part of the race, so my legs weren't working good as well.Surprisingly I crossed the line with the best time and it was great to hear that I got the gold.
Unfortunatly I keep the same problem on my blog on posting the maps so you can't see the mistake show I made. Actualy when analysing and comparing with previous races, I made one of the higher percentages of mistakes - 11,73% (I ran 1h15'53'' and made 8'50''mistake). In the end of spring I improved a lot and averagely I was doing 6% mistake on my races, but now it rised that so very much...nerves??
Relay report in a few days!!! ;) (and hopefully the blog will be working normal and I'll most maps and pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment