Wednesday 7 July 2010

M&M - maps and mistakes

After so many weeks saying I was going to post the last competitions maps, I'm finally doing it ;)! Here are maps from absolut national championship (1), long distance national championship (2) and relay national championship (3).
I succeed very well as I won all these races, but after deep analysis (you can check it on my route choices and mistakes) I'm sure my biggest problem in not concerning with my running skills...for sure 70% it's because of my (so very)weak orienteering technique. During these 3 races, overall I lost about 20'22'' (!!!) and I managed to win all....so, for sure my legs were the one which worked well (not my brains :( There's a lot to analyse and think about (BIG???) changes when planning 2011 season.




No comments:

Post a Comment