Tuesday 9 February 2010

The king and the little little

Last days have been very different than usual. Instead of going from classes to the library, and from the library to training and instead of learning from doctors during classes, and from my coach after training, these last days I performed on very different stage with a very different teacher. I spent 4 days from map to map, from training to training, on Mira area, training and learning with Thierry Georgiou.

I must say it was a mix of sensations training side to side with «the king of middle distance».It was fantastic opportunity to train, to analise, to learn ...and to realize how much and how hard the best orienteers in the world train, how often they run with map... and how far away I am from this reality...I'm little little little....






1 comment:

  1. Boa noite!

    Parabéns pelo blog.

    Vou aproveitar também para divulgar o novo blog de orientação que dá a conhecer os atletas.

    oricromos.blogspot.com

    Obrigado

    Saudações Orientistas
    Cromo di Caderneta

    ReplyDelete