Thursday 10 December 2009

Get out there

Map and compass! yeah? everybody hears this when you ask: what do I need to start orienteering? And they asnwer: map and compass!:) That's the first step!
Then you start and quickly you become addicted and addicted to run orienteering. Suddenly that's their time to ask !: - Hey! Would you like to start on night orienteering races? And of course you say: - Yeah, sure! What do I need? - Well, you need map, compass and headlamp! :):)
OK. I have the map...and now, I have the compass and the headlamps too:) Since yesterday I became a Silva girl and I'll be sponsored for compasses and headlamps. Great! That's really nice to have such a great support! Thanks a lot! :)
I'm trying the new compass on next saturday training, but I already believe on a fast and very stable compass ;) For sure I'm having a new help on my courses. Take care;)
Besides that I also got sponsorship from Mund socks which look great for my feet, specially for so many kilometers of training and hard forests that we find everywhere. My feet say thanks a lot too!:)
GREAT! ;)

2 comments: