Monday 29 June 2009

March - Right Direction

March was time to prove myself that I can do my orienteering well enough to be satisfied. February wasn't easy month...I came back from Poland, I got anemia and first competitions were not good. Everything didn't just go according to my plans. I had difficulties with my attitude and I wasn't feeling like competing at all. So I was beaten by myslef and others too.
But March brought me faster trainnings and more orienteering competitions. March: 12,5h I level ; 50' II level; 30' III level; 2h strenght; 3h map; 2h gym

Then long national championship was coming and I decided to take revanch of myself, even though I had to manage with a lot of work on university. I wasn't pretty confident before the start and decided to just orienteer well. So, surprise, surprise, I made a nice competition and my legs were working quite well. I took the golden place and first long distance title on elite class. nice :)

So, maybe I wasn't so bad at all, and all my trainnings were going on the right direction :)

Long distance national championship (map)

No comments:

Post a Comment